- Fam. Van Stuijvenberg, hereafter called "the owner", is the owner of Camping De Grienduil, which exists of a camp-site, camper places, bed & breakfast, holiday houses and a caravan for rent.
- The owner can replace his-/herself by a third and/or his/her family.
- These General Conditions apply on all tenants and guests, hereafter called “the users”, of Camping De Grienduil on the address Geer 25 in Nieuwland.
- The users are obliged to inform themselves of these general conditions and to follow and act conform them.
- When starting a lease contract or a user contract these general conditions will be applicable.
- The lease contract or the user contract can be made orally, telephonically or in writing.
- On request a copy of these general conditions will be supplied free of charge to the users.
- The owner is not responsible for damage to, damage of, loss or theft of properties of the users. At disputes all (legal) costs are at the expense of the users.
- All risks concerning a stay on Camping De Grienduil are at the expense of the users.
- Damages and loses of movable property and/or real estate of the owner must immediately be reported and compensated to the owner.
- The accommodation expenses/the costs for a place on Camping De Grienduil have to be paid in advance. The owner can, with or without consulting the user, deviate from this rule.
- The administration of the owner is determinative at mutual disagreement unless the users can prove the opposite.
- At summary offence of these general conditions and/or at inappropriate behavior of the users, the owner can immediately refuse entrance to Camping De Grienduil, without communication and statement of reasons and without refund of the accommodation expenses/the cost for a place on the camp-site.
Reservation and confirmation
- After receiving your reservation we will, if time permits, send you a written agreement/confirmation (if place available), in which you will be asked to make an advance payment on the accommodation expenses/the costs for a place on Camping De Grienduil.
- On the confirmation of reservation we will refer to these general conditions.
- After receiving your reservation and the advance payment the reservation is definite.
- For reserving a stay on Camping De Grienduil, outside the advance payment, no extra costs will be charged.
Arrival and departure
· Upon arrival at Camping De Grienduil you first have to report yourself at the reception.
· At premature departure of the users, all costs for the agreed period will be charged.
· If users are unexpected not able to complete the contracted period, users will have to inform the owner as soon as possible, so that owner can offer this place/camper place/bed & breakfast/holiday house to third parties.
· At cancellation the users will pay a compensation to the owner. This exists of:
o The advance payment
o cancellation more than 3 months for the commencing date, 15% of the price agreed
o cancellation 3 up to 2 months for the commencing date, 50% of the price agreed
o cancellation 2 up to 1 month for the commencing date, 75% of the price agreed
o cancellation within 1 month for the commencing date, 90% of the price agreed
o cancellation on the day of the commencing date, 100% of the price agreed
Use third parties
· The use of third parties of a caravan/tent and/or the associated camp-site place/camper place/bed & breakfast or a holiday house is only permitted if the owner has given a written authorisation. This is not free of charge.
· To the given authorisation conditions can be held, which previously have to be fixed in writing.
Maintenance and construction
· The owner is obliged to keep the camp-site in a good state of maintenance.
· The users are obliged to keep the camp-site place, camper place, bed & breakfast or the holiday house in the same state of maintenance as when they arrived.
· On the area of Camping De Grienduil it is not allowed for users and/or third parties to dig, cut down trees, place antennae, palisades or dissidences or to place construction works or other supplies of which nature near, on, under or around the caravan/tent/holiday house without preceding written authorisation of the owner.
Beside these General Conditions users will have to stick to the separate regulations, such as Camp-site regulations, Bed & Breakfast regulations or Holiday house regulations.